Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Doll bonding

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I just thought I would share my doll bonding idea with y'all. For some reason I have trouble bonding with the newer dolls. I think they are beautiful but there is something about the harder vinyl that makes their legs go clackety clack when they bang together. But anyway, I recently won a beatup Kit that I thought was my coveted Kailey on ebay. I haven't received her yet so what I have done to bond with her is put her picture on my computer desktop. She makes my heart melt every time I see her and I can't wait to get her!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great idea! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •